Best Blog Editors For Easy Blogging Management
The best blog editors are applications you can use to easily manage your blog content instead of logging into your blogging software dashboard. The use of the best blog editors simplify the whole blogging processes and makes it easy to write, edit and publish blog posts. Although many bloggers like to use the blog editor that comes with their blogging software, it still important to use the best blog editors due to the rich features it provides. How can you update more than two blogs or write
How can you update more than two blogs or write a post offline without the use of blog editors? The benefits it provides is so much, allowing users to write offline and the publish whenever they are online and with that, they can preview their post to rid it of any error. They make it easier to add pictures to your posts. Almost all bloggers both professional and beginners are making use of it due to the extra functionalities they provides.
Top 10 Best Blog Editors Every Webmaster Must Have
Here are the list of best blog editors you can use to start publishing quality content
1. Qumana: Qumana is a free blog editor you can use to easily gather and shape blog post. It has the tools you can use to collect, combine, modify, package and publish post that will meet the information needs of your readers. It allows you to write offline and then publish whenever you are online. It works on both Windows and Mac. The WYSIWYG features allows you to easily format your post and be able to see the preview.
2. BlogDesk: BlogDesk is among the best blog editors optimized for the blog system. It supports WordPress, Movable Type, Drupal, Serendipity and ExpressionEngine. It takes away the complicated and time consuming process in blogging. It’s inbuilt with rich features tools that will make writing and formatting of content to be very easy. It’s a real bonus for beginners and professionals who wants to focus more on the publishing of content. You can be able to write your post offline and then publish when you are online.
It’s a real bonus for beginners and professionals who wants to focus more on the publishing of content. You can be able to write your post offline and then publish when you are online.
3. Deepest Senders: Deepest sender is a blogging software that runs inside firefox, seaMonkey and XULRunner. It allows you to hit Ctrl+\, or click the button in your toolbar, and start posting your content instead of having to go to the update page on WordPress/Blogger/LiveJournal or loading up separate client program.
Deepest sender supports multiple accounts and you can easily switch between them. It’s inbuilt with what you see is what you get HTML editor with countless hacks implemented to get to work as well. It has a crash recovery engine that recovers your unsaved work if Mozilla/Firefox crashes while you were halfway through typing up a huge post. The offline mode allows you type your post offline and publish when you are connected to the internet.
4. Windows Live Writer: This is one of the best blog editors any blogger can use to publish content. It can be downloaded separately, or as part of the windows live pack of applications. It allows you to do everything you can do on Blogger or WordPress. Use it to easily upload and edit images on your blog post. You can add a range of borders, change the size and add a range of effects, all at the click of a button, and you can easily undo anything you don’t like. Windows live writer can import your blog theme, so you can get a true WYSIWYG preview without being online at all. This is a wonderful application.
You can add a range of borders, change the size and add a range of effects, all at the click of a button, and you can easily undo anything you don’t like. Windows live writer can import your blog theme, so you can get a true WYSIWYG preview without being online at all. This is a wonderful application.
5. MarsEdit : MarsEdit is a blog editor for Mac. It allows users to write, preview, and publish content on their blog. It’s compatible with WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, TypePad, Movable Type, and any blog that supports a standard MetaWeblog or AtomPub interface. It integrates cleanly with BBEdit, TextMate, WriteRoom, TextWrangler, or any editor that supports the ODBEditor suite. Quickly scan iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom, or Flickr libraries, and insert images into your post with the click of a button. Easily publish articles to your blog right from your desktop, without having the need of opening your web browser and logging into your blog.
Quickly scan iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom, or Flickr libraries, and insert images into your post with the click of a button. Easily publish articles to your blog right from your desktop, without having the need of opening your web browser and logging into your blog.
6. ScribeFire: This is a free feature-rich blog editor that integrate with your browser which allows you post to all of your blog. It supports WordPress, Blogger, TypePad, Windows Live space, Xanga, LiveJournal, or any other blog that supports the MetaWeblog or MovableType APIs. You can delete posts and save draft. Use it to easily upload images. You can post to multiple blogs at once. ScribeFire for chrome has a simple interface.
7. Zoundry Raven: Zoundry Raven is an advanced free WYSIWYG blog editor that makes posting to your blogs easier and faster. It makes it easy to write and publish to multiple blogs all with one editor. You can install Raven as a portable application on your flash drive.
It’s compatible with WordPress, Blogger, Live Space, Movable Type, Windows Live Spaces, and many more. With it’s improved content management system you can browse all of your previous posts across all of your blogs by tags, links, or images.
8. Post2Blog: This is a freeware rich features blog editor for WordPress, TypePad, MovableType and other blogging softwares. It automates images uploading support (Flickr, ImageShack, FTP), integrates with firefox, IE, Word, RSS Bandit, FeedDemon, Sharp Reader.
It allows you to easily manage posts by adding links, from affiliate products. The quick snippets features allow you to automates commonly typed texts and helps you to auto-link referenced resources. It has a good layout.
9. BloGTK: Blogtk is a client for weblog systems and it allows you to connect with many weblog systems such as Blogger, WordPress, and Movable Type. It makes managing of blog posts to be so easy, especially for people who have multiple blogs. It works with any blogging software that supports XML-RPC publishing. Blogtk will run on any system that supports the GNOME desktop environment.
10. Ecto: Ecto is a feature-rich desktop blogging editor for Mac OSX. It allows you to publish to a wide range of weblog systems such as Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, Nucleus, Squarespace, TypePad, WordPress, and more. Ecto is easy to use allowing you to write and manage entries for your weblogs.
It has so many features such as spell check, creating links, attachments, and much more. Ecto offers more powerful and easier to use editing interface than your blog’s built in control panel. Ecto is among the best blog editors you can find on the web.
These best blog editors will help you to easily create articles and makes your posts more interesting to your readers.