How To Make Money With Google Adsense And Earn More
If you are interested in making money on your site, Google Adsense might be the best route for you. Making money with Adsense is all about following some rules and steps to maximize your earnings. What is Google AdSense? It is an advertising network from Google which allows you to make money by displaying some ads on your site. If you have a large number of visitors to your site then Adsense is a legitimate and stress-free way to monetize it.
How Google Adsense Works?
Google makes money by allowing webmasters and merchants to advertise on their search results pages through a program called Adwords (that is pay per click marketing). These ads are displayed above the free results and on the right side of the results page. It usually starts with yellow Ad color before the free results. They are usually referred to as Sponsored Results, and the advertisers that own these ads are paying Google a certain amount of money per click of it.
You would be surprised to know that these ads don’t just get there. They are displayed there through an auction-based system that allows advertisers to bid for those spots. Any advertiser that has the highest bid and most presentable ad, gets the top spot. So now you can make money by sharing of the revenue that Google makes from these Adwords just by also displaying the same text or image ads on your site. When a visitor comes to your site and clicks on the ads showing on your web pages, you make 68% of the click and Google bucket the rest.
I am sure by now you must have grab how the system works. Adsense is an easy way to make money with your blog but it doesn’t just stop there. There are major things you need to know to maximize your earnings. So if you are ready to move forward with Adsense then learn these below ways on how to make money with Google Adsense.
Effective Ways To Make Money With Google Adsense
1. Choose a niche that can earn you high CPC. For example, entertainment, insurance, health, banking, and much more. Not that other niche can’t get you high CPC, just a thought to help you climb fast.
2. If you are not from English speaking countries, try directing your content at English speaking countries because their clicks pay more.
3. You must know that just because the keywords on your site has a high suggested bid, does not mean that Google is going to serve niche-related ads on your site. It doesn’t work that way. Google is always crafty in their advertising.
4. Make sure that your website is of high quality with so many well-written articles. The more articles the more visitors and the more clicks.
5. How much you make with Google Adsense is directly related to how much advertiser is paying per click. Of course, Google is still going to take their cut.
6. Your visitors country of origin and different keywords they used to land on your site, always affect the CPC figure. Visitors from USA and Canada pays more than the ones from Asia countries.
7. Adsense works best with more keywords > more content > more visitors > more clicks = more money
8. If you are looking for how to make money with Google Adsense and increase CPC then target English speaking countries that pay more per click.
9. If you are a beginner, you can experiment with different ad style but on average text/image ads yields better clicks.
10. Give your ads stunning look. Use 728 X 90 and 300 X 250 and see how it works.
11. Position you ads below the post title and in the middle of your post. And also at the end of the post to increase CTR. If you are using WordPress software, make use of these Adsense plugins to properly place your ads codes in the position of your choice.
12. Don’t forget that you need more and more traffic to earn.
13. If you are getting good traffic from developed countries, then relax and keep writing your content because it must surely increase with time.
14. Whatever you are doing to get the traffic, make sure you don’t spam your ads if you don’t want to get banned.
15. Keep posting quality content which includes keywords with higher medium Google searches per month with low competition.
16. To improve your Google Adsense earning, make sure you practice on-page and off page SEO for your website.
17. Try sharing your content on twitter and Facebook.
18. To improve earning again, make sure to improve your website content. I am sure you must have heard that content is king.
19. Be sure to have a proper look at your ad format and the structure of the content on your site. Make sure that there are keywords which Google can use to serve similar ads on your site.
20. Set units to ”Targeted”. Targeting your custom channel units will make it available to placement by advertisers who may want to directly advertise on your site. You are going to make more money because these advertisers pay more.
21. Optimize your account’s CTR because advertisers want to advertise on sites that give them the most clicks.
22. Write articles that provide solution to your reader’s quest.
Here we have it, the methods on how to make money with Google Adsense. With the implementation of these methods, you are going to see your earning increased.